With contributions by Maria Wolvin.
Updated on Nov. 26
In this edition of the roundup, we look at the House Committee on Financial Services’ upcoming schedule.
Chairwoman Waters Announces December Committee Schedule
Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., chairwoman of the House Financial Services Committee, announced the following updates to the Committee schedule for the month of December:
- December 4 at 10:00 AM – The full Committee will convene for a hearing entitled, “Oversight of Prudential Regulators: Ensuring the Safety, Soundness, Diversity, and Accountability of Depository Institutions?”
- December 5 at 10:00 AM – The full Committee will convene for a hearing entitled, “Promoting Financial Stability? Reviewing the Administration’s Deregulatory Approach to Financial Stability.”
- December 5 at 2:00 PM – The Subcommittee on Housing, Community Development and Insurance will convene for a hearing entitled, “An Examination of the Federal Housing Administration and Its Impact on Homeownership in America.”
- December 6 at 9:30 AM – The Task Force on Artificial Intelligence will convene for a hearing entitled, “Robots on Wall Street: The Impact of AI on Capital Markets and Jobs in the Financial Services Industry.”
- December 10 at 10:00 AM – The full Committee will convene for a markup.
- December 11 at 10:00 AM – The full Committee will convene for a continuation of the December 10 markup.
Are you an ACG member who enjoys reading the public policy roundup? Join our Public Policy Interest Group to receive even more in-depth coverage of federal policy activity impacting the middle market, as well as opportunities to help shape ACG’s advocacy efforts.
Benjamin Glick is ACG Global’s marketing and communications associate.