What’s a Lifelong Lesson from Your First Job?
Dealmakers share the biggest takeaways from their first brush with employment
What’s something you learned at your first job that you took with you through the rest of your career? Hear the answers from top dealmakers including:
- Cheryl Strom, origination partner at the Riverside Company
- Joe Mantone, news desk manager of the U.S. financial institutions group at S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Yvanna Perez-Morel, senior director of the Corporate Development and Innovation Fund at Ulta Beauty
- Scott Linch, national industry leader at FORVIS
- Bob Dunn, managing director of GF Data
- Christine Nowaczyk, chairman of the board at ACG Global
- Michael Vaccarella, partner and national practice lead of private equity and transaction advisory services at Wipfli
- Marc Chase, partner and private equity industry leader at Baker Tilly
Related content: What Lesson Did You Learn From a Mistake on the Job?
GrowthTV is produced by the Association for Corporate Growth. To learn more about the organization and how to become a member, visit www.acg.org.