What Lesson Did You Learn From a Mistake on the Job?
M&A leaders share their lessons learned
While we all like to recount our successes, sometimes our mistakes are our best teachers. M&A leaders share lessons learned. Hear from:
• Ryan Mullin, manager of corporate development at Rheem Manufacturing
• Justin Abelow, managing director of the financial sponsor group at Houlihan Lokey
• Robert Landis, founding partner of origination at The Riverside Company
• Nate Stortzum, managing partner at io.insure
• Joe McDougall, operating partner at Trive Capital and managing director of TC Operating Partners
• Donna Hare, senior business performance consultant at Insperity
• Stephanie Mooney, director of business development for Canada and the U.S. at Trivest Partners
• Aaron Polack, head of business development at Lion Equity Partners
GrowthTV is produced by the Association for Corporate Growth. To learn more about the organization and how to become a member, visit www.acg.org.