Lock in your spot for the next issue of Middle Market Growth
Middle Market Growth® offers a variety of unique thought leadership opportunities to advance your marketing strategy. Leverage this award-winning publication to build your brand and generate leads.
The print edition of the official publication of the Association for Corporate Growth® is delivered exclusively to ACG’s 13,000 members. MMG’s digital reach extends to nearly 90,000 M&A professionals.
- In Focus: Customized multi-page profile of your firm written by a seasoned business reporter and featuring professional photography (Limited to one per issue)
- Executive Suite: Q&A showcasing an executive’s expertise on a particular subject (Limited to one per issue)
- Portfolio: Thought leadership article spotlighting a firm’s perspective on an industry trend
- Middle Market Growth // Conversations: Multimedia opportunities including video interviews and podcast underwriting
- GrowthTV: ACG Global’s new video platform that will harness the power of
ACG’s network and social media to deliver insightful and timely video content
to ACG’s membership and beyond. Download the one-pager to learn more.
- MMG offers thoughtful marketers the opportunity to build a consistent brand presence across various channels
- Consider underwriting the MMG podcast, polybagging your stand-alone marketing content, wrapping MMG’s cover with a custom belly band, and telling your story with an extra page using the fold-out cover. Every option offers a unique tactic for your ad campaigns
- MMG reaches nearly 90,000 middle-market professionals and provides advertisers with an effective platform to reach clients
- Create an integrated marketing campaign that showcases your brand using MMG’s digital, print and multimedia channels
- Leverage your firm’s content and experts by hosting a webinar promoted to ACG Global’s audience. Benefit from lead generation, branding and a year-round content presence on ACG’s website
- Also available are custom video packages, podcast sponsorships and more
Ready to execute? Let’s talk!
Director, Strategic Development